Storytelling is an intimate and engaging form, accessible to audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
Adverse Camber shows are designed primarily for adult audiences, turning on intricate plots with a mix of complex characters alongside an impressive diversity of new and traditional music. Since 2009, we have offered engagement options which complement and extend the touring encounter.
- Hands on, involving workshops, opportunities to discover more about the music, songs or stories behind the show
- Outdoor performances, exploring landscape, through stories, walking, music and chat
- Creative workshops, stimulating original work
- Schools-based sessions, supporting young people and teachers to sing, tell, write and share stories
- Reduced length or bespoke shows tailored for younger audiences
- Audience development focused, bringing new audiences into the work
We also offer workshops to groups who are resident in locations we tour to, whether or not the session directly ties in with themes of the show and can access a wide range of storytellers and musicians able to offer participation or engagement workshops.
Contact email@example.com to talk through ideas.